Warré Hive The Peoples Forum

This is a forum for builders of Warre Hives and Beekeepers who keep bees in Warrés.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Adsense
Google Translate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Beek Webring
Powered by WebRing.
June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jason from Montana

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jason from Montana Empty
PostSubject: Jason from Montana   Jason from Montana EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:51 am

Thanks Jon for starting the forum. My Name is Jason Holz and I live just north of Missoula, MT. I had a few brief experiences with bees during my childhood and over the past couple years have had a renewed interest. I began reading material online and, tending to favor a more natural approach, decided on the Warre hive after reading his book. I guess his philosophy just makes sense to me. This spring will be my first keeping bees. I have 2 small cell nucs ordered and will chop & crop to fit the Warres that I am currently building. If all is successful I hope to have 6 hives by mid-summer 2013. I hope with the help of a forum like this as well as the yahoo group and Warre's book, I can have a positive experience and lifelong hobby.

Thanks again for the forum,
Jason
Back to top Go down
Bush_84
Egg
Bush_84

Jason from Montana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason from Montana   Jason from Montana EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J. Ferguson (Admin)
Beekeeper

Jason from Montana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason from Montana   Jason from Montana EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Greetings to Jason in big sky country. I have spent a little time in Montana and I thought it was beautiful!

Cutting out a Nuc is pretty ambitious for a beginner I hope you have someone experienced to help out. I am still very much a beginner myself so welcome to the club! Best of luck with your first year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warreforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Jason from Montana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason from Montana   Jason from Montana Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason from Montana
Page 1 of 1