Warré Hive The Peoples Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warré Hive The Peoples Forum

This is a forum for builders of Warre Hives and Beekeepers who keep bees in Warrés.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Adsense
Google Translate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Beek Webring
Powered by WebRing.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome to the Warré Hive Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J. Ferguson (Admin)
Beekeeper

Welcome to the Warré Hive Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Warré Hive Forum   Welcome to the Warré Hive Forum EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Hello my name is Jon Ferguson,

I set up this forum because I think there is enough interest in Warré Hives to justify a dedicated forum for them. I myself am like many of you new folks I have just begun beekeeping and more importantly just begun keeping Warré Hives. I look forward to many great discussions about Warré Hives and I know we will all become veteran beekeepers with each others help.

A few rules of the road:

1. Please be kind and courteous to one another.

2. Beekeeping should be fun and talking about it should also be fun. If you aren't haveing fun than maybe you are in the wrong place.

3. Private message content is not allowed to be posted on the main website.

4. Please have integrity and tell the truth here. We are here to share and learn so factual information is valuable. Fantasies and inventions, though interesting, are not particularly valuable.

For now those four rules ought carry us pretty far.

I just want to mention that I have invited many folks to this site who have Warré Hive based businesses. I expect these people will have the very best information about this subject. I would prefer if you limit advertising here. You can put your business website in your signature block, that is sufficient. I myself have no Warré Hive business beyond producing and selling my own honey.

Okay lets get this site going and remember Beekeeping is FUN!

Jon Ferguson 'Admin'

Back to top Go down
https://warreforum.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Warré Hive Forum
Page 1 of 1